A bachelor's degree is a diploma awarded at the successful completion of an undergraduate academic program. Students usually need about three to six years of study to complete it, though this can vary depending on the country you study in and the university attended. The qualification is designed to give you a thorough understanding of a subject. It helps you develop your analytical, intellectual and essay/dissertation writing skills. You'll also have much more of a say about the direction that your learning takes than you've had previously. One of the most common types of academic degree, a bachelor's degree is often the first degrees a student receives in his or her academic career. Job listings will include a bachelor's as a requirement for the position, although the exact field of study isn't always important. Advanced study may be needed for other academic or technical professions.
• National baccalaureate with a minimum of 16/17 on average and a minimum of 16/17 in key subjects.
• A foundation certificate in a relevant subject area with good results.
• Secondary school certificate
• Recommendation letter
• Official school Transcript
• Copy of passport
• Meet the English language requirements