France is the largest member of the European Union. It is known for its amazing history, culture,...etc. France is the fourth most popular study destination in the world. French education system is one of the most successful systems. Also it remains a world leader in certain fields. France includes 82 state universities and 5 catholic universities. Relatively low tuition fees and the chance to live in France are certainly appealing. High-quality and well-recognised degrees are offered by French universities
• Work part time (maximum 20 hours in any week) during term time (term time includes the summer for one year MSc students)
• Work full time during vacations
• You cannot fill a full time permanent vacancy
• No self-employment (this means no freelance or consultancy work and you cannot set up your own business)
• No work as a professional sports person or entertainer.
Note: this doesn't mean an average of 20 hours, it means you cannot work over 20 hours in any seven day period.