There are a variety of Bachelor Degrees and programs offered in Russia for international students. All awarded Bachelor Degrees in Russia offered through BESA are recognized by the Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt and also all over the world. Bachelor Degrees in Russia are internationally-recognized and ranked.
The course length of Bachelor degrees in Russia vary from one course to another, where it is usually 4 years for Sciences and practical-based majors; such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Dentistry. As for non-practical based majors; such as: Business Administration, Political Sciences, etc. they usually involve 3 years of study. Same as for foundation programs, Bachelor degrees in Russia commenceusually in September (if taught in Russian) and starts later on October (for English-taught degrees). The academic year is covered through 2 semesters, whereby the second semster begins in February. Students will get to enjoy a vacation break between the two semesters, where they can travel back home for a vacation or are free to spend it in Russia.
Students are assessed after each module undertaken within your major of study to determine their academic performance and progress. Students who fail to perform well in their academic studies will receive coaching and mentoring at their university that would help them accelerate at their studies.
Students who wish to study for their Bachelor Degree in Russia must fulfil the following required documents and present it to his/her university. Some of these documents would have to-be-presented before the student travels to start his course, and others must be presented upon arrival:
- High Secondary School Certificate and Transcript: Both Original documents must be legalized and stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Russian Federation in the country where the student’s educational documents were issued.
- General Health Certificate: Students enrolled to medical programs should provide the university with certificate of more detailed information.
- Vaccination Certificate
- Certificate on HIV/AIDS negative status
- Certificate of Fluorography (X-Ray)
- 12 photos, size (3*4 cm), black and white, non-glossy