- Pre-sessional English is an intensive English language course.
- It is designed to prepare non-native English speakers for academic studies in English-speaking universities or institutions.
- The course is especially useful for students who do not meet the language proficiency requirements for direct admission into their chosen academic program.
International Year One
- A specialized program offered by numerous universities
- Designed to provide an equivalent experience to the first year of an undergraduate degree
- Upon successful completion, students become eligible to enter the second year of their chosen degree
- Program not only equips students with vital skills, but also prepares them for the challenges of college life and future career endeavors
- Specifically designed for international students who don't meet the direct entry requirements for a Master's degree
- Programs focus on academic research skills and English language proficiency development
- Completion of a pre-master's program is a stepping stone towards obtaining a Master's degree
- A pass grade with specific grades in each subject is required to progress into the Master's program
- Serves as a crucial preparatory course for pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Acts as the initial step towards achieving an undergraduate qualification
- Typically spans across 2-3 semesters
- Engages students with various modules, including English language development and academic subjects directly related to their intended field of study
- Academic subjects covered in the foundation program contribute towards degree progression