Our rules are straightforward.
You must own the content you publish, or have written permission to use the content owned and held in copyright by a third party. The content you publish must not include any information or images prohibited by law, in any form.
These Rules govern your relationship with Bitrix24 (further - Us) while using the functionality of Bitrix24 services, that allows our users (further - You) to create websites and landing pages for Your business, Your customers or for personal use (hereinafter referred to as Bitrix24.Sites).
By publishing a website created using Bitrix24 You acknowledge Your full consent with the Rules. If You do not accept these Rules, do not use Bitrix24.Sites.
By using Bitrix24.Sites:
You accept and agree that Bitrix24.Sites are not intended for publishing, demonstrating, transmitting or otherwise making available any texts, images and other items (hereinafter referred to as Content), which may be deemed as:
- violating or attempting to violate any national and international law, including those specific laws applicable to You or Your End Users in any of Your geographical locations;
- infringing Our or third parties' intellectual property rights and trademarks, privacy rights, rights to information comprising commercial secrets, disclosing business confidential information, prejudicing honor, business reputation and dignity of third parties;
- unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, inciting to violence, calls for a commission of illegal activities, clarifies the procedure for the use of explosives and other weapons, breaks the standard moral standards and ethical norms, obscene, promoting hatred and/or discrimination;
- incendiary, racist, harassing, abusive, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct, containing negative and critical remarks regarding religion, politics, race, ethnicity, gender, personal characteristics, abilities, sexual orientation and appearance of third parties, insults addressed to specific individuals or organizations;
- advertising of gambling and betting, escort services, as well as similar sexual services;
- propagandizing extremist religious or political views;
- propagandizing use of illegal substances;
- damaging to Our reputation and goodwill or one which may bring Us into disrepute or harm.
You undertake to:
- follow relevant laws of Your country, including intellectual property, advertising, marketing, and other laws (hereinafter referred to as Applicable Law) during the period of use of Bitrix24.Sites;
- not to create sites, which may be used only for automatic redirection to third-party sites, phishing, illegal collection, storage, and processing of personal data or other data of third parties, including financial data;
- not to upload any malicious software (viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware or any other computer code, files or programs) and not to use Bitrix24.Sites in connection with any form of spam or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
- replace texts, images, icons and other items which are by default in templates and blocks of Bitrix24.Sites (hereinafter referred to as Demo Content), with Your own Content. The Demo Content is not intended for use by You and its use may be regarded as a violation of the Applicable law.
You guarantee that any Content You publish or intend to publish using the Bitrix24.Sites was obtained in compliance with the Applicable Law.
You acknowledge that Bitrix24 does not create websites or web pages itself, does not modify Your Content in any way, does not encourage users to publish their Content, does not and should not have any knowledge of possible infringement of the Applicable Law. You use Bitrix24.Sites at Your own risk and under Your own responsibility.
If You have any doubt as to the use of any Content on Bitrix24.Sites, we recommend You receive professional advice from the relevant specialists (lawyers) prior to publishing.
We reserve the right to block Your websites and/or access to the Bitrix24.Sites without notice at Our sole discretion, including if there are reasons to believe that You are violating the aforementioned obligations and guarantees.
We have the right to conclude at Our sole discretion about Your violation of any of the aforementioned obligations and guarantees, based on the information we have, including from a user complaint, or claim from any third party, or as a result of an internal investigation. You are obligated to provide us with refutations of such violations at our demand.
For complete Bitrix24 terms of service, please refer to Terms of Service.